- Have you ever felt plagued by the fear of something?
- Maybe even a bit shameful about it?
- Have you ever felt like you were about to lose control of yourself, or felt your heart racing or panic set in?
- Even though nothing seems to be wrong, or other people don’t seem to be bothered by it?
You’re certainly not alone in this – it’s more common than you’d think. People have different kinds of fears… the fear of not being liked, fear of being alone, fear of crowds, fear of heights, to name just a few.
When working with a client they’ll often tell me how difficult it is to stay calm and not overreact when faced with their fear.
Fear is an emotion, which means it can be hard to manage… if you don’t have the right insights and tools.
Living with a fear of some kind can be a severe handicap and lead to avoidance of certain people, places and things. But it needn’t be that way!
How To Deal With Phobias and Overcome Fear
Generally there’s a structure to how we get the results we want, or don’t want. My goal is to unearth your particular structure and how you’re creating the feeling of fear in your mind.
I can show you how to change your belief about your fear, and how to turn down the dial on it.
If fear is like ‘making a mountain out of a molehill’ in the mind, I show you how to make the mountain way smaller so that it’s much more manageable.
The NLP techniques I use allow these changes to happen in your unconscious mind, sort of like improving a software program on the computer to make it more useful and get the results you want. Once you have a better programme then the old problems don’t make much sense any more. You’ll find it incredibly liberating.
So talk to me about making changes for the better – I’m here to help.
- Use the form on the right to enquire about how to deal with phobias and overcome fear…
- Or take my coaching for a test drive by booking a free phone consultation…
“The more clearly you understand yourself and your emotions, the more you become a lover of what is.”
– Baruch Spinoza
Enquire about how to deal with phobias and overcome fear…